Are you a gaming fanatic who owns an iPhone? In this case, having updated to iOS 12 can be pretty frustrating. There is currently no jailbreak available for the new OS, which means there is no Cydia to enjoy countless games on. However, who said you need to jailbreak your device in order to enjoy the best old school games, like the ones on your Gameboy? In fact, you can now make use of files called Delta Emulator, which make the experience possible without jailbreaking your iPhone or iPad. Delta Emulators are going to be your best friend if you are looking for some old school gaming experience on your iOS device.
Delta Emulator on Your iOS Devices:
There is no denying that Gameboy Advance is among the best pastimes ever, especially if you are someone who loves gaming. It has been popular for years and years, and simply never gets old. While there are many gaming consoles out there that you can make use of, the fact is that it is never convenient to carry your console with you.
How amazing would it be, however, if your Gameboy and your iPhone could be one and the same thing? You don’t have to keep a console with you, or even a handheld Gameboy in order to enjoy the best games. With Delta Emulator for iOS 12, you can simply carry your phone and be good to go!
What is Delta Emulator?
Let us look at how this actually works. ROMs are primarily files that work like emulators; they allow you to download and install GBA games on your phone, and access them at any time you want to. This is done by first downloading an installer into your phone, which then gives you access to a plethora of your favorite games.
Delta Emulator Features:
Essentially, Delta Emulator for iOS 12 turns your phone into your personal gaming device. There are several features and benefits of Delta Emulator, that will have you convinced to use them in no time!
- Convenient gaming – A gaming console within your phone? It doesn’t get better than that!
- Easy to find – You might think you have to be tech-savvy to get Delta Emulator for iOS 12, but in fact, they are extremely easy to find, especially with reliable providers out there.
- Cost-effective – Did you know you can access your favorite games like Kirby and Legends of Zelda free of cost? The best thing about installers like these is that you get a lot for free. Of course, if you would like a better variety and if you are a hooked gamer, you can always pay and improve your experience. However, that is entirely optional.
- Endless entertainment – Imagine being bored with someone and being able to take your phone out and play GBA, just like when you were a child! There can’t be a better stress reliever.
- Safe for your phone – Even though Delta Emulator doesn’t come officially from the App Store, they are still totally safe to download and use, especially when they come from trusted sources.
- Easy to manage – Once you have the emulator on your phone, you won’t have to pick your brains in order to make it work. Delta Emulator for iOS 11 works like the simplest of apps, and anyone can easily navigate through them to find what they are looking for.
How to Download Delta Emulator:
Now that we know how amazing GBA ROMs are, let us get down to how to get them on your phone, so you can begin to enjoy the endless games. Here are two main methods to download GBA Delta emulator on iOS 10 and above.
Method 1: Direct Installation
If you know nothing about complicated software and third-party apps, don’t worry. This download method is as simple as can be, perhaps even easier than downloading a regular app. Make sure you follow the instructions properly.
- Tap any one of the above links.
2. Now tap on the Get option beside the app icon.
3. Click on Install.
4. Again to confirm the installation tap on Install.
5. Wait for a few moments the installed Delta Emulator will be appearing on your device Home Screen.
Note: If the given links are not working for any reason to install Delta Emulator on your iOS devices, then comments below and let us informed to fix it.
Method 2: From AppValley App
If your iOS device is AppVAlley installed or else you need to download AppValley from the given link with tutorial guides.
- Launch the installed AppValley from device Home Screen.
- Tap on the search bar, type “Delta”.
- Now Tap on the Get option beside.
- Now Install > Install > Done.
- Go back your device Home Screen, Delta Emulator icon will be there to access.
Method 3: IPA With Cydia Impactor
Let us now get to the advanced method you might like to use if you are tech-savvy and would like to be thorough. Of course, this can also be used in the rare instance that the first method does not work. This may seem daunting at first, but all you need is a link to the profile, which is provided below. All you really need to do is follow instructions properly. This method requires a download and install approach.
- Open Safari on your Mac or PC.
- Download the IPA file.
- Open Cydia Impactor.
- Drag and drop the downloaded IPA file to it.
- wait for some time to get it installed on your device.
- Go to the device Settings option the tap on General.
- Look for Profile and Device Management, tap on it.
- Now Trap Trust on the Delta Emulator profile.
Download Delta Emulator For Android:
If you are downloading Delta Emulator for Android, you will instead have to do it by downloading an APK file on your computer. To allow the third-party installer to work, follow these instructions:
- Go to Settings.
- Go to General>Profile.
- Locate the GBA ROMs profile.
- Allow it to run on your phone by tapping Trust.
- Exit Settings. The problem should now be resolved.
If you still continue to face issues, restart your phone, or delete the app and go through with the download process again. We know for a fact that GBA ROMs for iOS 12 are any old-school gamer’s heaven. Especially in the absence of jailbreaks, it doesn’t get any better. We urge you to give Delta Emulator a try. If you end up choosing not to use them, it is as simple as deleting it like a regular app.
Keep in touch with the latest news on Facebook.